Bangkok Map: The Route Less Traveled

Two roads diverged inwards a xanthous wood,
And lamentable I could non move both
And survive i traveller, long I stood
And looked downwards i as far as I could
To where it bent inwards the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as simply as fair,
And having perchance the ameliorate claim,
Because it was grassy together with wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them actually close the same,

And both that morning time as lay
In leaves no pace had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the showtime for unopen to other day!
Yet knowing how mode leads on to way,
I doubted if I should always come upwardly back.

I shall survive telling this alongside a sigh
Somewhere ages together with ages hence:
Two roads diverged inwards a wood, together with I-
I took the i less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Sumber http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Map: The Route Less Traveled. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions