This vid never made the light of day due to some technical problems at the time. Also, it was all shot on a Gopro which has no inbuilt stabilisation so the footage is a little shaky at best.
The song at the start is the official Songkran music that you will hear all the time if you are around Thailand at the water festival time of year.
The tips given are not exhaustive and all stem from my previous Songkran experiences in Thailand.
Be safe, have fun and enjoy Songkran :)
the amazing Thailand the "Land of Smiles"(Koh Phi Phi Islands and its beautiful destinations including
Maya Bay, Phileh Cove, Nui Bay, Monkey Beach), and more!
Another wonderful Destinations:
- Phileh Cove or "The Lagoon": Slow cruise through towering cliffs.
- Maya Bay: This was actually filmed in a movie starring Leonardo Dicaprio! Jungles, caves, soft sand, and gorgeous cliffs.
- Monkey Beach: it was high tide so we couldn't see the beach but you can see the monkeys playing around, climbing the cliffs! Of course they are a bit naughty ;)
- Viking Cave: no longer open but famous for the collection of bird's nests for healing purposes.
- Paradise Private Bay: stunning, relaxing island with a nice restaurant situated right by the beach. Views and food for days!
- Loh Lana or Nui Bay: we actually stopped here to snorkel for a bit, it has beautiful coves & reefs!