#Tsdayout | Sim Flying What???

Needed to go past times the mass Alid bought, Byya as well as I agreed for dinner lastly week, I approximate it’s slow for us both every bit her role as well as my trouble solid is less than 10minutes away.

Our coming together was the common update of each other’s move activities, function or CSR. No unlike this fourth dimension around, Byya asked how was the #TSDayOut held the calendar week earlier. Nonchalantly I replied that it was ok; after all Skypark was small-scale as well as at that topographic point wasn’t whatever Firefly ride or anything. “You didn’t missy a thing” I remembered telling Byya this. She nodded her caput ‘Oh! That’s it then?’, adding that I couldn’t honor whatever angle to spider web log close (Especially I'll know I never win nor won anything before #foreverlost #eh). Sigh….

Explaining to her (with my poker human face upwardly of course) what nosotros did as well as saw; basically the check-in counter, the functioning room, the pilots (NO! Not Adam Eben, I meant REAL airplane pilot ok!) the hot stewardesses (Yeah, halt drooling Fariz) the bird blah blah blah… Oh yah! We did the SIM flight every bit good (Obviously I bring to explicate to Byya on the SIM flight).

‘Here’s the thing, there’s two SIM flying that nosotros larn to attempt for close 20mins’ I told her, farther describing inwards exceptional how the cockpit looks like. “Macam cockpit betul lah, kecik aja. Dan Arif was our pilot, RaW sat on the flooring tengah-tengah as well as Fariz was side past times side to him, MasZuber belakang Dan (Mana lagi dia nak berdirikan? Hehehheh…), Adam side past times side to her (Pilot to be), I was behind the REAL airplane pilot as well as two other player which I ‘successfully forgotten their cite (Sorry guys!!!).

‘Oh yah! They allowed us to conduct the airport, cool giler Byya!’ of a abrupt I was all EXCITED to tell her the whole story (This is the same somebody who “NONCHALANTLY” [another give-and-take for “eksen”] said the trip was “OK”). The airplane pilot as well as then said 'Any aerodrome inwards the world, nosotros bring Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, semualah’, my eyes lighted upwardly ‘Which Hong Kong airport?’; my pump was screaming delight tell you lot bring Chiang Kai Shek International Airport (Hong Kong onetime airport). He utter ‘Both, Kai Shek as well as Lantau’ as well as I speedily said ‘Kai Shek please!’. There you lot go, I am all happy amongst this trip. FINALLY.

The airplane pilot chuckled and continued ‘You tin conduct the fourth dimension every bit well’. WHAT??? ‘SUNSET!!!’ I said (I lied, I truly screamed!) as well as approximate what? He said ‘Lepas Maghrib ke? Nak pukul berapa?’. Cis!!! Pandai pulak airplane pilot nih loyar buruk, hehehhehehee…. ‘7:23 malam’ said I, non wanting to lose.
He laid everything upwardly as well as guided Dan Arif to wing us. Taking off was kinda slow I think as well as I clearly remembered Fariz said “Adam, nih aja yang you lot belajar ke? I tin create this inwards two hours”. We all outburst out laughing, hahhahahah….

Here comes the tough part, landing.

He told Dan Arif to create this as well as that as well as blah blah blah, I didn’t pay much attending obviously. And suddenly, Dan Arif keyed-in the incorrect speed or something which nosotros all got into panic manner as well as the airplane pilot bring to interruption or freeze us. Eh! Like this besides tin ah? Boleh freeze freeze, giler gempak. Hahhahahah…. Again nosotros laughed (Perkara ini hanya boleh berlaku dalam SIM flying sahaja ya tuan-tuan dan puan-puan).

Panic manner kicks-in.

‘Can you lot see the airport? The 1 amongst lights blinking inwards betwixt the two building’, the airplane pilot ask. ‘WHERE? Mana ada’ nosotros said inwards unison.

You see guys, Kai Shek Airport is 1 of the toughest aerodrome inwards Asia for airplane pilot to solid reason aside from Kathmandu inwards Nepal. Reason being, it is located inwards the metropolis amongst all the high rising edifice surrounding it as well as it is besides side past times side to the sea. And the airplane pilot bring to exercise his Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation pointer to present us where the “blinking light” is. You tin withdraw heed the ‘Oh!’s as well as ‘Ah!’s followed past times ‘Giler apa, macam mana nak land?’. Yup! It was that scary.

Dan Arif piloted the bird betwixt the buildings, prepared for landing as well as approximate what; he was non on track. We screamed “Dan! Dan! Dan! We all don’t desire to die!” (Or was it simply me screaming? Hem…).

Anyway, he landed the bird amongst few difficult bumps as well as almost crashes to the airport. You should withdraw heed the audio of salve from us ‘Phew…..’, a brave encounter indeed.

Byya was laughing hence difficult spell I recap my sense amongst SIM Flight, as well as she finally said ‘So, you lot guys DID bring fun lah’.

Yeah! I approximate THAT was my #TSDayOut sense amongst Skypark as well as Firefly. FUN!


PS : Moral of the story? Choose a tough airport, that’s where all the fun begins! (But first, participate inwards Tourism Selangor #TSDayOut lah, else it would non live fun kan *wink*).

Note : Pictures volition live added subsequently every bit I am currently out of country.






Sumber https://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari #Tsdayout | Sim Flying What???. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions