Agalico Garden Together With Tea Room | Bangkok, Thailand

Third fourth dimension is a charm they say. I agree.

After to a greater extent than than 10 trips to Bangkok, i tin easily ran out of ideas on how to fill-up their days here, of course of pedagogy there’s e'er shopping as well as Thai massage (and to a greater extent than shopping) precisely I involve something novel as well as refreshing. After toying alongside few ideas such gym, walking at Lumpini Park as well as Tom Yam-ing (‘hashtag’ lame), I was pretty devastated; ‘This is it?’ I said to myself, ‘Like, really?’.  I am certain this cute-little-creative-brain of mine tin conjure something better, something different, something novel or something... Just SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Then i fine day, I saw a retweet from Diana Teo on thematic cafes roughly Bangkok as well as I was… ecstatic, that’s it! I shall create this, cafĂ© hunting!

#TravelTips | How to instruct to Agalico Garden & Tea Room Bangkok, Thailand (pictorial)




My cafĂ© hunting prejourneybegins – googling, searching for tweets, sliver dropping (ops) etc, I convey to say that I am really print alongside their cafĂ© themes, it’s pretty much endless; from criterion calorie-free repast cafĂ© to dessert solely cafĂ©, from dĂ©cor themed cafĂ© to Japanese chain cafĂ©, nada stops them, then much then that I got confuse to which I should seek first. Well, I live on narrowed downwards to 4 must seek (see) cafĂ©s inwards Bangkok that are easily accessible, starting alongside Agalico Garden as well as Tea Room.




Love at the outset sight. Period.



I was inwards awe alongside the house that for the outset fourth dimension ever I was speechless (instead of jumping as well as shrieking alongside joy). Located inwards a Burmese-colonial building, i would marvel the all white concept, decorated alongside Ming blueish as well as white ornaments combine alongside nature greenery. Sense of calmness as well as silence the 2d you lot pace inside, equally if it took you lot to some other parallel globe where the fourth dimension stood still, where the British ladies sipping their Earl Grey as well as children enjoying their English linguistic communication scones. What tin live to a greater extent than perfect than this. 




The detailing.



To the dot. Weaving our Asian behave on alongside colonial décor perfected the mood. Everything was good persuasion of, I peculiarly cruel inwards dear alongside the means they play alongside sunlight, it await then beautiful equally the morn Sun shines thru the living hall. Purity.




The Garden.



The courtyard able to tally pocket-size grouping of invitee as well as the quaint white gazebo equally garden centre slice completes it. Wedding bells? *smile*







Tell me, did you lot non autumn inwards dear alongside it too?

 #TravelTips | How to instruct to Agalico Garden & Tea Room Bangkok, Thailand (pictorial)





Sumber https://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Agalico Garden Together With Tea Room | Bangkok, Thailand. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions