The Daughter Guides Association Of Thailand (Bangkok)

This entry is dedicated to Diana Teo of Travel & Living Journal of DT

I walked past times this surface area a 1 yard one thousand times together with never 1 time I noticed this building. Perhaps I was focusing (rushing) on the shop(ping) or time. Either way, I overlooked this modest edifice every time.

But somehow, that item 24-hour interval I decided to hold off down, non run across but hold off - actually look.

That is when I discovery that it is The Girl Guides Association of Thailand headquarter, together with yes; Diana was the outset matter came to my mind. I right away hold off for the side past times side staircase down.

You see, I e'er read Diana tweeting most her daughter guide activities (and she is 1 of the commission in Girl Guides Association of Sabah, don't play play [popular blogger too]) together with beingness a daughter guide myself (was), I have the highest abide by for her and the fact that she continues beingness active fifty-fifty later on schoolhouse (unlike me).

And piece inward Bangkok for the umpteenth time, I was wondering to myself; what to larn this lady - postcards (overated - from me/Bangkok)? Journal/diary (bought that on previous trip - forgot to post)? Food (ship all the agency to Kota Kinabalu? Aiyooo)? Magnets (too many of Bangkok/Thailand probably)?

Then it striking me, this is a sign!!! I must become inward together with larn her something from Girl Guides Association of Thailand, well... at to the lowest degree a badge or something.
 
Picture taken via iPhone; to excited, didn't realised it is shaky.

Guess which 1 I got for her?

I was inward Sunflower Patrol. I think.

Kind together with motherly looking heh.

Guess what? The door was locked, apparently I got panic every bit it was my 2d final 24-hour interval inward Bangkok together with the side past times side 24-hour interval inward a Saturday, they mightiness live on unopen on weekends. Yet... yet I run across guiders inside, together with I get circling the edifice (yup, I did that. Kiasu right) together with constitute out that they unopen the principal doors together with the entrance is alone from dorsum door. Ahhhh...... Phew!

Pushed the door open, took off my shoes, tip-toed to the store quietly similar a mouse. Not certain why I demand to produce that, non similar I am going to rob the shop, hahahahaha.....

I asked (in English) on whether I tin buy whatever of the stuff, they said yep together with looked at me curiously. The lady asked where was I from, I said "Malaysia together with I purpose to live on a daughter guide besides (the demand to indicate it out together with exhibit off - drama Lily!)". Continued "I desire to larn something for a friend, she is still very active inward daughter guide". The friendly guider asked whether I was from Kuala Lumpur together with I said yes, told her that my friend is from Kota Kinabalu (macam ler dia tahu kat mana). Then I said Kota Kinabalu is inward Sabah, located inward Borneo; "ahhhhhhh..... Borneo!", that got their attending alright :)

I took 20mins or together with thence choosing the materials together with requested to snap a few photos. Permission granted.


It has been long since I final visited Kuala Lumpur headquarters, perchance I should just...

Those that wishes to drib by, guide maintain banker's complaint of the opening time.

Diana is also an avid locomote blogger (the kindest together with sweetest) together with e'er yell upwards to ship me a postcard *hint hint wink*, I managed to larn her two souvenirs from hither (kinda proud moment), guide maintain a approximate what are they. Muahhahahhahaah... *evil laugh*.

For those who wanted to drib by, it is located close (1 minute walk) the Victory monumemt BTS Station (walk towards the monument itself).



Sumber https://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari The Daughter Guides Association Of Thailand (Bangkok). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions