A Novel Together With Improved

t been due to a Cinco de Mayo tequila coma  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 New in addition to Improved My lack of posting hasn't been due to a Cinco de Mayo tequila coma (that solely lasted two days), exactly because I convey been furiously at operate edifice a novel site for , amongst the assistance of a few big-brained friends inwards Bangkok who know far to a greater extent than close CSS than I do.

This volition live the concluding post on ' Blogspot site - equally of tomorrow (Bangkok time), the site volition automatically redirect y'all to the novel in addition to improved . It's yet a operate inwards progress - I convey migrated all the posts over in addition to generated thumbnails, exactly I've yet to add together unopen to additional features similar the sidebar map of where I convey been in addition to the tags list. I've too got to build clean upwardly the links page. I've mostly got a long 'to do' list, exactly the basic site is up, running in addition to gear upwardly for y'all to visit. However: it's a much cleaner await in addition to I await forrad to edifice upon what I convey already got.

You tin cheque out the novel here!

Those of y'all next via Feedburner, I volition migrate the feed over to the novel site. The Google Connect peeps should too live migrated past times tomorrow. However, because I did non run my initial feed via Feedburner, people who follow on dry soil RSS (via the sidebar RSS image) volition involve to re-follow on the novel site. Apologies for whatever inconvenience.

I am certain at that topographic point volition live a few to a greater extent than hiccups equally I migrate the balance over, exactly hopefully they volition non live plentiful!

As always, cheers for reading in addition to for making this site therefore rewarding for me during the concluding 2+ years. The interaction amongst readers, the emails maxim give cheers y'all in addition to the lovely comments convey made the fourth dimension I've lay into the site extremely worthwhile, in addition to and therefore some!

-Jodi
Sumber https://legalnomads.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari A Novel Together With Improved. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions