Thailand place to visit: Panoramio Too Google Maps

View tim inwards Phuket inwards a larger map

I accept a plethora of photographs in addition to endeavour to organise them merely am non actually successful inwards managing the photographs so I made a blog of my photographs which I liked.

As I was surfing on the internet (not the waves) I was directed to a website where you lot were able to upload a photograph in addition to and so link it to a map which would enable you lot to connect the painting demo in addition to the map together.

This started alongside Google Maps in addition to I direct maintain works life Panoramio slow to purpose in addition to they are elementary to integrate alongside ane to a greater extent than or less other - in addition to so Google mapped Phuket!!

My biggest hits is: Banana Beach 723 Hits on Panoramio (22/5/20112)

I right away no longer direct maintain to practice a map to betoken where the eating theater was or the 'location' merely tin house my photograph inwards the right place.

Fabulous



    

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Panoramio Too Google Maps. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions