Thailand place to visit: Fc Phuket Vs. Saraburi






As I was purchasing my tickets I felt comfortable that the sign on the front end of the gate indicated that guns in addition to knives were non allowed!




With my tin forcefulness out of Leo (for xxx Baht) in addition to my fried sausages I made myself comfortable to sentinel FC Phuket...


The atmosphere was great, flags were waving, people were chanting / screaming in addition to the gibe had yet to start. The crowd were noisy throughout in addition to appreciated the seek out that Phuket FC made - fifty-fifty applauding the opposing teams efforts - sportsmanship from the players.  Some wonderful acting yesteryear the players in addition to the referee did non hesitate to telephone call upward on a stretcher to take / possess got tending of the 'injured' player.


Well they were outplayed inward the origin one-half (Saraburi scoring two goals) in addition to inward the instant one-half Phuket should possess got taken off their goalkeeper for around other striker because he was non needed....


BUT FC Phuket all the same lost two nil...

more football game photos
        
As I was purchasing my tickets I felt comfortable that the sign on the front end of the gate i FC Phuket  vs. Saraburi

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Fc Phuket Vs. Saraburi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions