Thailand place to visit: Procession - The Vegetarian Festival 2011





The Festival had started three days previously only I had been unable to attend – instead I read Jamie's spider web log near his experiences.


On arriving inward Phuket Town at half dozen am I was surprised past times the quietness of it all – until I walked to Bang Neow Shrine inward Phuket Town.  There were a swell total of people beingness pierced as well as / or possessed.



The procession began as well as I followed the route of pierced / possessed people as well as watched tongues beingness cut and possessed having a break - as well as met Gianna (from a superb Italian eating theatre contrary - La Gaetana).



Following the festival parade carefully I as well as then heard the echoes of firecrackers – I chop-chop followed the audio as well as was shortly wrapped upwards inward the emotion (and more firecrackers) of organised pandemonium – FABULOUS.




During these processions many people invited the possessed to their offering tables - I was blessed a position out of times as well as receiving gifts as well as fruit from the possessed, I felt really special.

Coffee was needed thence I stopped at Le Circle coffee earlier joining the Bakery 154 @ Royal Phuket City.


Notes: They stopped pipage burying in Phuket Town for the Vegetarian Festival

- a sensible idea, high season?



- are they going to role an ATM?
- are they going to locomote taxed?


Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Procession - The Vegetarian Festival 2011. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions