Thailand place to visit: The Vegetarian Festival (5Th Oct)



The flush started alongside me getting kitted out - I needed – hat, towel, earplugs, glasses, tripod, camera, telephone as well as organized religious belief inwards something.

As I prepared myself I could withdraw heed the fireworks inwards the distance – I took a quick breather at Siam Indigo as well as entered the route.

The blessing tables were laid upwards inwards the streets, people were gathered to a greater extent than or less them as well as the route as well as were casually throwing the fireworks into the streets as well as at that topographic point were exclusively cars inwards the road.
THEN


The dissonance as well as chanting began as well as nosotros saw the Chinese Shrines beingness carried on the shoulders of others as well as and then the smoke as well as fireworks began for real.


I followed the procession alongside excitement as well as tried to photograph every bit much every bit I could – only gave upwards because null could reverberate the experience.  


In all this commotion at that topographic point were yet people beingness blessed.


I pose my photographic tv camera away, took upwards some Joss sticks 
and joined them inwards their walk to Sapan Hin.


At Sapan Hin a newspaper shrine was made as well as nosotros all waited.  At the right fourth dimension the newspaper shrine was lit as well as the spirits left the bodies of some people or left on a boat.

By this fourth dimension I had forgotten all close taking photographs - 
apart from my dingy clothes.


Fabulous – I am glad that at that topographic point were no people hurt.

They trusted as well as believed?

Would I become i time again – Absolutely only side past times side twelvemonth I volition attend the terminal hateful solar daytime every bit well.

NOTE: at that topographic point was a casualty, a human alongside an existing ticker conditioned 
died of every bit good much smoke inhalation.

check out the video!


Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: The Vegetarian Festival (5Th Oct). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions