Thailand place to visit: Banning Books Inwards Prisons?




Okay I read a lot of books that the guests larn out me for other guests as well as detect many inspiring books (but non always).


The Girl amongst the Dragon Tattoo
The Place to Visiter
The Left Hand of God


and the Kasemkij companionship that I last for donate many of these books to foreigners currently serving fourth dimension inwards Thai prisons (see previous blog)


Then I read inwards the Destinations inwards Bangkok Thailand Post that the Corrections Department decided to ban all books because?



"Why has Klong Prem prison theatre banned books?"

In Thailand, it seems that although prisoners are allowed television, they are non allowed to self-educate.

I wonder who made this conclusion towards farther penal austerity as well as what the thinking is behind it? Would the regime assist to explain?
Okay I read a lot of books that the guests larn out me for other guests as well as detect many inspiri Banning Books inwards Prisons?

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Banning Books Inwards Prisons?. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions