Thailand place to visit: Coffee, Chinese Shrine, Mass Shops, Bubble Tea...


This postal service is a fiddling slowly because I became a fiddling pre-occupied amongst the Por FestivalIt was an early on start because school starts early on hither hence Phuket Town was relatively tranquility when I wandered inwards early on inwards the morning. 



My start terminal was a java store - Queen Sirikit Park to become to Seng Ho bookstore - peachy only I couldn't detect anything that I wanted.... So I wandered towards the adjacent mass store.



But as well as then I works life that the Por Tor Festival.



I stayed in that place for a bit. (fuller postal service coming)




It was as well as then fourth dimension for approximately AC BUT no coffee, hence it was my favourite Bubble Tea at the best inwards Phuket - Mellow Yellow, only i proceed losing my card. 
Never ask heed it was off to approximately other mass store - The Books - only it wasn't open, hence I wandered circular the block - popping into the local DVD shop, my immature adult woman is into dinosaurs i time to a greater extent than hence Jurassic Park was on the list.



Popped into Robinsons only they were out of my favourite breadstuff - works life a ham as well as cheese sandwich at SnP for my daughter.



Then it was fourth dimension for a mooncake at Kor Hok Mooncake Shop.



Popped into a shrine which is non consummate withal - lovely colours.



Time for a cool potable BUT no java - light-green tea at 168 Cup - non trying this again!



Time for dejeuner at Tesco Food Mall - e'er a big selection and real cheap.



Dinner at a novel eating theatre for me - บานภรมยกรนโอค - review coming shortly - www.timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com.



Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Coffee, Chinese Shrine, Mass Shops, Bubble Tea.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions