Thailand place to visit: Teaching English - Thai Proverbs



What did I larn when I was pedagogy today?
My schedule today was discussion.


Following on amongst my pedagogy concluding yr together with Thai superstitions I took a unlike path together with asked most Thai proverbs - what did I detect out?


Don't learn a crocodile to swim
Run away from the tiger together with run across a crocodile
You cannot choose handgrip of a fish amongst ii hands
The lady ate at the tabular array together with sh*t on the roof
(กินบนเรือนขี้รดบนหลังคา  Transliteration: Kin bon ruen, khee bon lung kar)
Ride together with elephant to choose handgrip of a grashopper


Here is a link which explains the Thai proverb.
Here is a link to compare Thai together with English linguistic communication proverbs.


What did I larn when I was pedagogy today Teaching English linguistic communication - Thai Proverbs

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Teaching English - Thai Proverbs. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions