Thailand place to visit: National Youth Games - Sailing @ Ao Yon





Ao Yon is closed to my domicile as well as hence I idea that I would brand a see inwards the morning 
to run across the children 'cast off'.

I arrived at Phuket Youth Sailing approximately the corner from Ao Yon beach as well as all the children were waiting patiently for the flag to hold out raised as well as they could begin. It was a lovely morning time amongst some air current (enough for their boats I believe).  The Royal Thai Navy ready out showtime as well as were followed past times a steady flow of children inwards their ain boats - I was suitably impressed.


Congratulations to all of those who took business office - here are some photographs.

Thank yous to Phuket Youth Sailing as well as Phuket Aquarium who organized as well as hosted this particular trial for the National Youth Games.




View Beaches inwards Phuket inwards a larger map

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: National Youth Games - Sailing @ Ao Yon. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions