Thailand place to visit: My Birthday, Coffins, Chinese Shrine (มูลนิธิกุศลธรรมภูเก็ต) As Well As The Vegetarian Festival


It was my birthday in addition to nosotros made  a catch to a Chinese Shrine  - มูลนิธิกุศลธรรมภูเก็ต.

Chuen purchased iii packets of what looked similar white bed sheets. We kneeled inward forepart of the Shrine in addition to Chuen read the words which were at the human foot of the tabular array inward forepart of us, I repeated them.



We hence moved to the transcend of the offering tabular array in addition to burnt a slice of paper. Then nosotros moved to something which I had non seen previously - this was a pile of stacked white coffins amongst a plethora of imperial newspaper on the sides.





We moved towards the stack in addition to house 'my piece' on the sides of it in addition to hence the white blankets were placed on the coffins. 

We had a chat at this indicate in addition to Chuen told me that these white sheets were for the people who had died simply nobody was going to stimulate got attention of them!

We walked quietly away inward idea in addition to hence I uncovering that at that spot was a ambulance at the forepart of the Shrine - it was the same type of ambulance which had taken attention of me later the accident that I had at the Final Parade of the Vegetarian Festival inward 2012 - foreign how things come upwardly sum circle...




View Chinese Shrines inward Phuket inward a larger map

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: My Birthday, Coffins, Chinese Shrine (มูลนิธิกุศลธรรมภูเก็ต) As Well As The Vegetarian Festival. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions