Thailand place to visit: Khanomla - A Thai Local Food




On making a see to the Wat Chalong Temple Fair I was forthwith excited to uncovering that my favourite Roti Sai Mai was for sale hither too it was delicious.

I was also introduced to this novel i - Khanomla.

This was sure enough fascinating to watch. The Chef had a large bowl which seemed to survive a mixture of egg yolk too sugar. Hanging higher upward this is a perforated tin sack where the mixture is pouring out. The best agency to meet what happened side past times side is to scout the video below.



It was sure enough a science too it tasted great! It was exclusively when I saw it hither that I flora out some data on the web.



Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Khanomla - A Thai Local Food. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions