Thailand place to visit: Crab Volume Invasion



As nosotros drove into Phuket Town end sun nosotros were hardly surprised when nosotros saw a lot of people crowded closed to the ditch on the side of the road.


We carefully made our agency circular the volume of people in addition to my morbid curiosity got the improve of me equally I stretched my cervix to accept a await at the dead bodies.


What I did run across was thousands of 'Mangrove Crabs'  - sour crabs / pu preaw - making the curt trip into the Phuket Mangrove Development Station to lay their eggs.

Phuket is for certain a fascinating place.





Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Crab Volume Invasion. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions