Bangkok Map; Mom Tri's Oasis Eating Theater (Kata Beach)

Update 2013 - This eating theatre no longer exists :)

My normal eating theatre pick for dejeuner is something inexpensive too simple... in that location are several choices around where I move inward Karon Beach such equally Mama Noi, or a groovy Phad Thai shop, or several modest local places. But a brace of weeks agone I was invited for a job organisation dejeuner at Mom Tri's Oasis at Kata Beach. I lead maintain eaten earlier at Mom Tri's Kitchen which is overlooking Kata Noi Beach, too therefore hoped for similarly delicious food.

 My normal eating theatre pick for dejeuner is something inexpensive too unproblematic Bangkok Map; Mom Tri's Oasis Restaurant (Kata Beach)

The Oasis eating theatre genuinely is correct on Kata Beach. There were sunloungers only a brace of meters away.... felt a fleck odd... I was told that the eating theatre is much nicer inward the eve when the beach is empty.. in that location were non many diners on the solar daytime I was there.. justice we'll lead maintain to larn dorsum inward the eve 1 solar daytime when I am feeling rich. Yeh, it's non genuinely expensive - I am certain enough of people would tell that the prices are really reasonable considering the quality, the location, the service..

The location is genuinely really very nice...

 My normal eating theatre pick for dejeuner is something inexpensive too unproblematic Bangkok Map; Mom Tri's Oasis Restaurant (Kata Beach)

Sometimes I experience a fleck out of house inward fancier restaurants amongst huge vino lists (and Oasis has a huge vino listing only similar it's neighbour, the Boathouse). So I had some vino too ordered a salmon salad which was extremely tasty - you lot tin move sense of savour the divergence sometimes amongst the character of ingredients - fifty-fifty a unproblematic slice of lettuce is non to endure taken lightly - too the lettuce inward my salad was skillful lettuce! And I ever appreciate a few Sun dried tomatoes :)

You tin move come across the total carte du jour on the Mom Tri's website - I intend the website shows the dinner menu, which is to a greater extent than extensive.. I was in that location for dejeuner too in that location were fewer choices, to a greater extent than oftentimes than non what they telephone outcry upwardly "Thai Tapas". What struck me the near was the means fourth dimension flew sitting in that location inward comfort, sipping wine, gazing over the beach... afterward ii hours I reckoned I had ameliorate larn dorsum to the office, thinking "I could larn used to this". Next solar daytime was dorsum on the 50 Baht Phad Thai :)

 My normal eating theatre pick for dejeuner is something inexpensive too unproblematic Bangkok Map; Mom Tri's Oasis Restaurant (Kata Beach)

Related links...

Mom Tri's Villa Royale Hotel
Mom Tri's Kitchen
The Boathouse Hotel
More Phuket Restaurants
Sumber http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Map; Mom Tri's Oasis Eating Theater (Kata Beach). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions