Bangkok Map; Eating Seat Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata)

Earlier this calendar month I decided to write close Mom Tri's Villa Royale, which is ane of the transcend rated hotels inward Phuket, a actually overnice house to stay. I tend to write hotel recommendations based on their reviews on TripAdvisor or based on talking to customers from our dive store close their hotels. As a resident of degree I don't rest inward the hotels hither as well as beingness that this is an honest blog, I don't accept whatever payment or freebies for writing close hotels either.

But I am glad to know around people inward the tourism manufacture hither create read this blog! Sylvie, who was PR director for Mom Tri's contacted me alongside a cheers from the administration for the weblog article.. as well as would I similar to withdraw keep tiffin at Mom Tri's Kitchen ane day? Well, sure! I loathe to plead poverty, exactly a house similar that is rather out of my normal budget. Lunch for me is usually going to cost close 40-100 Baht, I guessed the bill of fare at the Kitchen would last rather pricier...

Mom Tri's Kitchen is business office of the Villa Royale resort overlooking Kata Noi beach. I had a quick hotel tour earlier lunch. Rooms are "Olde Thai" style, at that topographic point are several pools, a brace of seaview bars as well as and thence the restaurant. Tables are placed adjacent to huge windows overlooking the ocean. It was a windy twenty-four hr catamenia on Sunday, the waves were roaring inward to the beach, quite a spectacular lunchtime view...

Earlier this calendar month I decided to write close  Bangkok Map; Restaurant Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata)

Earlier this calendar month I decided to write close  Bangkok Map; Restaurant Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata)

Menu is extensive - yous tin browse it on their website. All sounds rather good, doesn't it! The website also has all the prices. I decided non to last TOO greedy, did non fellowship all the most expensive items. Started alongside a real expert salad alongside Feta cheese as well as olives... There was also a gratis breadstuff plate alongside footling dips made from olives as well as Sun dried tomatoes...

Earlier this calendar month I decided to write close  Bangkok Map; Restaurant Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata)

Earlier this calendar month I decided to write close  Bangkok Map; Restaurant Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata)

Naturally at that topographic point is a large drinks listing too, exactly since this was a working lunch, I skipped on the vino as well as spirits. Also skipped on the Gazpacho :)

Main degree for around argue I felt similar a pizza rather than anything likewise fancy. The pizza alongside smoked salmon was real tasty, though I intend if yous desire pizza yous tin respect improve inward Phuket for sure. I mayhap should withdraw keep gone for ane of the chef's especial recommendations exactly I create similar a pizza.

Oh, as well as at that topographic point was dessert too! Wasn't going to enquire for it, exactly dessert bill of fare was presented as well as the "Giant Profiterole" sounded similar something suitable for a fatty panda similar me. Will demand to diet for a few days to lose the 3,000 calories inward this profiterole...

Earlier this calendar month I decided to write close  Bangkok Map; Restaurant Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata)

Many cheers to Mom Tri's for the tiffin as well as fifty-fifty though nobody asked for a write up, I would tell if yous withdraw keep around coin to burn, Mom Tri's Kitchen is worth a splurge for the nutrient as well as views. Or I approximate for around people the bill of fare mayhap seems quite cheap! Most restaurants on this weblog are a chip lower downward the nutrient chain :)

Mom Tri's Kitchen - Location Map


View Mom Tri's Kitchen inward a larger map
Sumber http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Map; Eating Seat Tip: Mom Tri's Kitchen (Kata). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions