Bangkok Thailand Destinations Map:Elephant Riding...


Image courtesy of Instagram too Tourism Thailand

We convey read most the Dolphins too the cruelty, I convey written how terrible Phuket Zoo, I convey cuddled a tiger too I convey been elephant riding.

But I was non prepared for the comments on the postal service past times Tourism Thailand of somebody riding an elephant..

  • mrsprincekyuIf they had bullhooks, which I suspect they did looking at that elephant's caput too thus I would non telephone band that a "respected environment".
  • mrsprincekyu@csanchiz yup only a quick Google search of this "camp" pulls upward pictures of the Mahouts amongst bull hooks too tugging the elephants only about past times their ears. This is non a respectful house for the elephant too I don't know how you lot could telephone band the responsible tourism when at that topographic point are other sanctuaries nearby where the elephants are non treated similar this.

  • A wedding that I was involved...
Next fourth dimension convey a await at the elephant carefully - this includes me every bit well.




Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Destinations Map:Elephant Riding.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions