Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Lunchtime Inwards Bangkok


The longer I am inward Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand the to a greater extent than I savour taking the River Taxi - apart from when I larn an enormous splash that is though... Got the River Taxi at Witthayu Bridge and travelled to Phanfa Bridge.



This fourth dimension I walked inward closed to other direction together with institute that in that location was Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall - merely this had exclusively guided tours together with so I would accept to come upward dorsum to catch here.



So I continued to the Victory Monument.



I did wonder whether these kids were all playing the same game? (I didn't ask).



Then it was time for a java - institute a fascinating java store - "Head higher upward the Clouds" - devoted to Salvador Dali...



I was instantly on the border of the master wall surrounding the city.




Then I came upon Wat Bowonniwet Vihara - a spectacular Wat alongside an amazing history - sure enough worth visiting again.



Then onto the Khao San Road - non a lot changes here.



Wat Chanasongkhram Ratchaworamahawiharn à¸§ัดชนะสงครามราชาวรมหาวิหาร was the side yesteryear side catch for me - a temple which was really busy alongside people visiting to pay respects - I was non inward really long.



Then behind I saw Loha Prasat Metal Castle - à¹‚ลหะปราสาท - this was definitely impressive together with I believe that it is the exclusively Metal Castle inward the World?



Then I saw a sign that this was the zero kilometer marker - I did non know this existed.



Then a catch to the Queens Gallery - beautiful...


Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Lunchtime Inwards Bangkok. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions