Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Mooncakes Inward Bangkok


On having dejeuner at the Siam Paragon I was reminded that it was the Mooncake Festival.



After looking through all the fliers in addition to reading where to purchase a Mooncake inward Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand I chose to larn to  W Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand for a peanut butter mooncake in addition to a pot of tea. But I was every bit good piece of cake - I had no time...


So I was surprised to run across a stand upwards from the W Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand at Snapbox inward the Park Ventures where I had lunch!


I had to endeavor a peanut butter 1 - peculiarly every bit my final exploration into mooncakes inward Phuket did non get got skillful results.


Wonderful - I purchased 1 to accept dwelling in addition to share.


Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Mooncakes Inward Bangkok. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions