Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Airplane Graveyard


The flat graveyard is close to where I larn the river taxi together with I had read nigh it so I decided to convey a look.... The Sun was coming downwards together with it had begun to variety shadows on the derelict planes.


Which had graffiti / 'street art' added to them - I must acknowledge to wanting to run across an Alex Face at that topographic point - that would convey been cool...



But at that topographic point was a combat erected together with I was looking for a means in.



It was together with hence that I realized that at that topographic point were people within an side yesteryear side fourth dimension I volition pay them 100 Baht to convey a wander about...



They had made homes inward the empty shells of the hull of the planes - hence this was a footling dissimilar to what I usually run across inward Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand...

 

Well I couldn't brand it exactly I establish this groovy video on YouTube - give cheers you lot to www.worldorbust.




Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Airplane Graveyard. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions