Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Sunday In Addition To Chinese Shrine Hunting



Took a trip on Sun to honor a Chinese Shrine which nosotros saw on the side of the road. Using the Google App nosotros constitute that it was Chao Pho Kuan U Shrine (ศาลเจ้าพ่อกวนอู)So I took the wheel out as well as followed the route - until I constitute that I was non supposed to survive on that route - I swiftly got off the bicycle...

Back on only about other route as well as I continued my journey. I knew that I was dorsum on the right road because I saw Pet Public...  


Continuing by I saw the Chinese temple poking out ...


Taking I left plow I followed the rails as well as I constitute it.


It certainly was a wonderful spot...


Thank you.


Then it was fourth dimension for a Facebook Live - the blog volition bring the post later....


Back on the route - quite a scenic trip...





Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Traveling Map: Sunday In Addition To Chinese Shrine Hunting. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions