Bangkok Thailand Map; Hoteltravel.Com - A Phuket Success Story

A few months ago, I had an e-mail from HotelTravel.com call for near advertising or setting upwards partner links amongst this hither Phuket blog. Which was nice. HotelTravel.com is a big banana on the internet, as well as I had been wondering if they had whatever affiliate program, equally it's a altitude lineament website as well as ever seems to popular upwards inward Google searches... they must live on doing well, I thought.

 call for near advertising or setting upwards partner links amongst this hither Phuket weblog <a href=Bangkok Thailand Map; HotelTravel.com - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Phuket Success Story"id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5217993466690776338" />

The HotelTravel.com website is real slow to use, rates are depression as well as at that topographic point are alive agents waiting to chat - as well as I hateful at that topographic point actually ARE alive agents.. I ever idea that was a fleck of a con, the alive agent button, usually redirecting yous to a telephone outcry upwards middle inward Bangalore or something, but I induce got seen the HotelTravel alive agents! Rather than practise everything past times email, I printed out the partner understanding as well as visited their part which is correct hither inward Phuket. Only when I saw the offices did I realise what a big companionship it is. This was impressive! It looked real modern as well as efficient, I was quite taken aback, equally things inward Thailand don't ever hold back thence sleek!

So I induce got busied myself adding around links to HotelTravel on my Recommended Phuket Hotel pages. You tin sack equally good search for worldwide hotels using the HotelTravel.com search box at the altitude of this page. On the hotel pages on this weblog you'll uncovering several links to unlike hotel booking websites, making it slow to compare as well as uncovering the best deals. Online is the agency to mass these days.

Now, what's this near a success story? Yes, HotelTravel.com is based inward Phuket, as well as employs to a greater extent than than 200 people, but it's the storey near how it started that makes us all wishing nosotros had our hands inward a pie similar this! There was an article inward the Phuket Post paper late near co founder Blair Speers as well as a genuine rags to riches story...

After a long vacation inward Phuket, Mr Speers says "I arrived at the airdrome amongst 250 baht inward my pocket. I bought a drinkable as well as and thence went to banking concern jibe in. There I realised that the airdrome revenue enhancement was to a greater extent than than I had inward my pocket. There was cypher for it. I had to beg or larn back. I alone simply had plenty to larn a taxi dorsum to the house!"

He started a schoolhouse pedagogy English, but was cutting brusque past times the landlord of a precipitous tripling the rent on the edifice - as well as that's typical circular hither - the landlord sees yous doing good as well as wants a patch of your fortune give thank yous you.

He was as well as thence all but broke again, his girl started doing laundry to brand ends run across as well as his motorcycle was repossessed. But yous know, if yous induce got faith, things plough around.. as well as he got a project amongst PlanetHoliday (now part of Agoda.com), but lost the project when he got sick. Bummer. Then, out of the blueish an onetime friend (who had around money) got inward touch, they chatted, as well as inward March 2000, HotelTravel.com started amongst it's online Phuket Hotel Reservation service. The cyberspace is a funny onetime thing. If yous are simply starting to go into it now, well, yous mightiness brand a living. If yous got inward early on enough, as well as worked hard, good done to you.

HotelTravel.com is now, equally I say, a big cheese.

Poor me - I never had fifty-fifty a hotmail address until 1998! Spent all my fourth dimension diving as well as backpacking, oh why didn't I starting fourth dimension a hotel reservations website!?

Phuket Hotels past times HotelTravel.com
Thailand Hotels at HotelTravel.com
Phuket Post - Story of HotelTravel.com
Sumber http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Map; Hoteltravel.Com - A Phuket Success Story. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions