Thailand place to visit: Selfie Sticks Too Quadcopters - Banned?




Sefies must hold upwardly the i business office of Social Media that passed me yesteryear - I accept to acknowledge to having no involvement inwards having one. So when I read well-nigh Republic of Korea banning 'unregulated' selfie sticks I smiled...

Then when I read well-nigh other countries making Selfie Sticks illegal then I decided to read roughly reasons...

My favourite was



For obvious security reasons, regime inwards Espana accept banned selfies during the infamous Running amongst Bulls inwards Pamplona. Last twelvemonth a human being was fined $4500 for taking a selfie every bit he ran through the streets inwards what was termed the most unsafe selfie of all time.
Then I read well-nigh the Quadcopter beingness deemed illegal - gauge I won't press 'buy' on the Amazon OR should I chop-chop larn as well as purchase i from the streets?




Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Selfie Sticks Too Quadcopters - Banned?. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions