Thailand place to visit: Quadcopters, Phuket Together With The Andaman Sea


The furore of the New Year's Day has begun to subside thence I idea I would accept a play amongst the Quadcopter.





Wow - it worked - i went to Nai Harn beach as well as I could hover the Quadcopter as well as at 1 time I was able to rotate it - this was a real existent result.



Too many people thence I chose to drive simply about other beach... Sirinart National Park.

This was magnificent, the H2O was a lilliputian stone oil but I was on the sand. I remembered my #Quadcopter lessons on twitter as well as flora simply about broken cement for a apartment surface and 

WHOOOOOSHHHHH

up it flew - fabulous, i was on a moving ridge as well as it went high to a higher house the trees.....

and a gust of air current tossed it sideways as well as it rotated inward midair - evidently my controls did non operate OR it was upside down? It kept going to the incorrect way....

Stop everything... The Quadcopter plummeted into the Sea...

Running into the H2O I picked it out equally swiftly equally possible....

Returning to the car the telephone worked as well as the Quadcopter nevertheless responded....

BUT thence the copter blades (1 set) began to rotate later a telephone phone telephone was received?

Then my telephone did non work... oh dear... picket this space.





Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Quadcopters, Phuket Together With The Andaman Sea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions