Thailand place to visit: The Quadcopter Goes Outside...


I was ready.


After the final episode I looked at to a greater extent than or less videos.
I was nether the impression from all the lawsuit videos that I should live on able to play amongst my quadcopter within then I did .


Taking it to Sapan Hin it was a lot to a greater extent than fun simply them everyone watched you.


I took 1 shot I liked too for the starting fourth dimension time I idea it was okay.


There was a lot of kite flight today - it looked great.


Then the air current took over (my excuse) - then nosotros had a picnic...


Jemma did relish showing to a greater extent than or less other tyke close her drone...



Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: The Quadcopter Goes Outside.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions