Virgin Flight

200416.03

The appointment marked my virgin flying LAME I know haha.. I was from Tanjungpinang. I had entirely travelled to Singapore in addition to Malaysia yesteryear ocean in addition to land. 

so, going to Bangkok was yesteryear air ( it could yesteryear dry soil also but non inwards our selection ) in addition to It was also my get-go flying ever.

Reached the airdrome pretty early on in addition to waited for my other companions to conduct maintain a quick seize alongside teeth before fly.



Flight : Jet Star
Sg -> BKK
Time :  SG 10:45am - 1:15pm Bkk

I went to Bangkok, Thailand alongside the other three friends.
It was my virgin flying yesteryear bird haha... 

Thailand Trip was fun but agency also brusk in addition to rushed. The weather condition at that spot was also unbearably hot during the days. It striking 37 degrees celsius. 





Done cheque inwards in addition to collected my ticket.

Photos fourth dimension





.          .          .


It was a budget bird so the infinite was truly pocket-sized la but its ok lah..



Couldn't believe that I was going to wing presently Lol in addition to I conduct maintain a lot of mixture feelings. Was super excited but also nervous but happy yet a picayune chip of worry, idea in addition to bla2...
Whatever la butterflies inwards my tummy also

When the bird live on took off, I didn't experience whatever terrifies. I was pretty calm, can't truly depict it but entirely I knew that feeling. All the thoughts inwards my hear were but wow wow wow WOW... SO FASCINATING !!! 
everything were 우와 너무 신기하지?!!!!
(probably entirely me aka suaku)

THIS IS GOD's CREATIONs!!

When I left the basis in addition to went farther in addition to farther up, I realised how beautiful is this earth. No affair how developed a dry soil is in addition to a less developed dry soil is, they all but aspect the same from above.

When the bird flew nearly the clouds, I but couldn't buy the farm on my eyes off from window because I got also excited to it. How beautiful is this public (in my head). The horizontal describe of piece of employment was truly a crimp line. Everything but fascinated to me. 

( piteous can't truly limited my thoughts but I promise u tin empathize it )


me in addition to the clouds







Photos inwards a higher house to depict my feels.
Actually i conduct maintain to a greater extent than pictures that i wishing to spam hither but haha.. I almost took the pictures for every seconds because inwards every seconds, the scenes but went varies. 

.          .          .







Candid Selfie spell on board haha


OMG live on I safely reached Bangkok.
We came out quite early, in addition to excitedly waiting for my luggage. My friends' luggages were collected but my luggage was seen inwards no where. :(

When ii luggages left on the belt, I saw a similar luggage every bit mine but that mine was much to a greater extent than larger.so I suspected that somebody mightiness conduct maintain taken the incorrect luggage, I saw contacts that attached on that luggage in addition to tried to contact them thru whatsapp because the contacts were Singapore numbers so I expected they also purpose local sim carte in addition to that was the entirely agency I tin contact them.

Although it was a perfect excuse for me to store to a greater extent than inwards Bangkok but I'm a somebody who is also having feeling alongside things that had been thru alongside me. How could I deport to exit without my luggage. Instead I mightiness conduct maintain cried if I couldn't detect it in addition to in all likelihood lost all my moods.

Calls in addition to Texts were useless in addition to impossible. I texted them thru whatsapp in addition to saw them online so direct away I made a telephone telephone thru whatsapp in addition to cheers goodness they answered it.

Asked to cheque the luggage they had taken alongside in addition to they confirmed they had taken the incorrect one. What the poo.. in addition to they had left the airdrome too. After a 2d of solving, the regime allowed us to pick out they luggage out in addition to exchanged at outside.


On cab on the agency to pick upward my luggage. For a 2d my mood was spoilt haha. Even though I conduct maintain millions of excuses to store but however was upset haha in addition to this whole things had also postponed our schedules huh.


That was his in addition to mine was agency bigger although didn't present inwards the picture.



Platinum, reverse of our hotels.


I realised Thailand citizens are all real devoted because everywhere you lot tin meet that buddha is existence worshipped.


Glow hotel - receptionist counter for cheque inwards our rooms






room selca haha..

.          .          .

After done the whole incidents, nosotros reached the hotel unopen to 3:30 pm. Damn hungry in addition to was having headache. Checked inwards in addition to left our stuffs, took cab to nearby mall MBK to conduct maintain our get-go repast inwards Bangkok.

Since nosotros had four persons, they ordered so many dishes.











I but wanted to gild the dishes I had eaten inwards Singapore haha. such every bit clear tom yum, Basil exit meats, in addition to light-green curry. ( But the light-green curry at that spot gustation awful because it tasted to a greater extent than similar milky soup to us in addition to halt upward nosotros didn't touching on it. )


some local foods or crepes?


Also retrieve to purchase Thai milk tea when u are inwards Thai


oya I ran into Lee Min Ho oppa at bangkok haha



after from MBK, nosotros went to centre world. So telephone telephone of Branded mall to me. I decided to ride a Tuk Tuk. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 must ride vehicle when visiting Thailand, Bangkok haha in addition to then I took my get-go touristy photograph alongside the driver haha.

oh the traffic inwards Bangkok is truly bad. Traffic jams every where. hence, ride Tuk2 is faster to attain the finish in addition to it costs unopen to 100Baht only.


Centre Mall


 Spotted celebrity I justice because I don't know who is he??





outside of the malls. mayhap some metropolis halls, maybe?



walked a sure as shooting ways to the nearby BTS prepare station every bit I was going to Asiatique, recommended yesteryear my friends who came a calendar week before before me. Peak hours in addition to the traffics were truly bad.

Countinue ------->






Sumber https://bellamarinda.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Virgin Flight. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions