Bangkok Thailand Travel Map: Lunchtime Inwards Bangkok


The longer I am inward Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand the to a greater extent than I bask taking the River Taxi - apart from when I larn an enormous splash that is though... Got the River Taxi at Witthayu Bridge in addition to travelled to Phanfa Bridge.



My start terminal was the worth looking at.



Then I entered à¹€à¸—วสถาน (โบสถ์พราหมณ์) Dhevasathan (Brahmin Shrines) in addition to it was a ready of three temples - exactly nosotros were non allowed to get got photographs within - that's why at that topographic point are in addition to then many for sale on the Internet...



Then it was fourth dimension to supply - dorsum by the impressive house to visit.



Then I came upon Wat Thepthidaram Worawihan - about other impressive



place to catch - lunch at Once Again Hostel



back on the River Taxi...




Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map: Lunchtime Inwards Bangkok. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions