Thailand | Bangkok - Asiatique

200416.03

So, if you lot haven't already read the previous piece of job 1 my virgin flight. Please read it first.
Ok hence I was from Central World. That luxury mall amongst modern complex amongst Isetan in addition to Zen departments store. So from at that spot I was going to Asiatique inwards the evening. So I decided to board local BTS at the nearby station which is Siam station to Saphan Taksin station.

Pardon me for the blur map but you lot may google it.



I flora that the ticket machines were hence sometime schoolhouse or rather vintage hehe.


Bought the tickets in addition to collected it

The tickets were i fourth dimension uses only.

It was inwards the eve in addition to peak hours in addition to the station was hence crowded. 

What I flora it foreign was why would people alone board at i door though at that spot are hence many doors?? I don't know or I only missed out.

The quantity of passengers were no dissimilar amongst Singapore during the peak hours.



The Platform was actually pocket-size in addition to betwixt the platforms in addition to railway at that spot isn't whatever shield or protector drinking glass hence nosotros accept to hold out rattling cautious. 
Exit 2 to become to the harbour.

Just follow the sign in addition to It was rattling easy. Turn to the left to Boat express.


and you lot volition come across this information sign of the schedule.

Reached at that spot amongst grouping of people queuing.

That's the harbour.

Finally board into the boat express.

Reached the destination.

Asiatique the riverfront 
Btw if you lot desire to view there, delight retrieve that this house is alone opened upwards at 5pm - 12am.
The places is form of nighttime life. There are shops, fashion, foods, games in addition to to a greater extent than entertaiments.

again photograph fourth dimension







Secret dear garden where you lot in addition to partner tin give the sack lock your retention there.























The store hither is hence cheaps in addition to I bought 3 










me taking a remainder at local restaurants to movement the authentic foods that I accept ever eaten exterior of Thailand.

Basil exit chicken

Fried omelette amongst crabmeat floss

Pork ribs












Leaving Asiatique in addition to nosotros took the same road back.



FYI : During the trip I went, the temperature reached 37 score celsius in addition to it was extremely hot fifty-fifty at night.

Look at my sweaty confront amongst messy pilus haha.. 
Continue --->








Sumber https://bellamarinda.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand | Bangkok - Asiatique. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions