Thailand place to visit: Your Photographic Television Receiver Camera Breaks



Yes it happened to me!  I was taking visiting a beautiful temple and........ the retentiveness bill of fare would non larn inwards - what happened? - did i involve a novel camera? - did i involve a novel retentiveness card?

More importantly - how much was it going to cost? AND would the store understand.  I took my photographic telly camera to 'Clinic Kong' inwards Phuket Town - 076 250 082.  If you lot are driving you lot tin common inwards the Chinese temple on Phuket Road which is adjacent door.  If you lot are hungry I would drib into a beautiful together with intimate Italian eating theatre contrary the store called La Gaetana.

This is the fellowship that took photographs of my marriage together with nosotros are to a greater extent than than happy amongst them.

Two weeks subsequently it was returned together with it was less than grand Baht - was I lucky? 
I sure intend then - give thank you lot you for fixing my camera.


           
I was taking visiting a beautiful temple together with Your photographic telly camera breaks

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Your Photographic Television Receiver Camera Breaks. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions