Thailand place to visit: Wat Tham Sumano Sumano Cave - Phattalung




Phattalung was where my married adult woman grew upwardly then nosotros visited in that place whilst visiting her household unit of measurement habitation - together with I was told that nosotros needed to see the Sumano Cave Temple.



It powerfulness look to live on an onetime house but they are fairly novel - since 1988.



It is genuinely a Meditation Centre together with non strictly a Wat. 



There are 2 caves amongst the stalagmites together with stalactites together with the necessary bats together with other animals - yes it was a trivial strage I bring to acknowledge BUT I did non encounter the ghost inwards the Buddha Cave however.


My biggest pleasance was watching the monks walk carefully across the flooring inwards forepart of me.



I could bring stayed longer but it was a trivial strange together with our miss was amongst us.



Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Wat Tham Sumano Sumano Cave - Phattalung. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions