Thailand place to visit: Our Ten Yr Marriage Anniversary



Happy Anniversary to my lovely married adult woman Chuen.

I took Jemma to schoolhouse too and then ordered about flowers from Suan Laung Flowers (where I bought my start bunch of flowers for my wife) - rapidly going dwelling to alternative upward the coin - aye I left it at home.


Returning to Suan Luang Flowers I popped inward to the Gluay Na Wa across the road.
(www.timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com)


It was Happy Hour at a java store - never had this before!
(coming to - www.timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com)


 I picked upward my flowers too returned dwelling - nosotros went out for a noodle lunch 
 ก๋วยเตี๋ยวต้มยำกุ้งมะนาวไข่หวาน.


We chose for the traditional noodles....
(coming to - www.timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com)


Then nosotros picked upward Jemma too went for an H2O ice cream too a java at Cafe Kantary.

(coming to - www.timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com)



Then it was out for dinner at V.T. แหนมเนือง ภูเก็ต with our friends Michael too Margaret.

(coming to - www.timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com)


Time to view Rang Hill too accept a roti.

Thank y'all Chuen for 10 glorious years - amongst many to a greater extent than to come upward xx



Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Our Ten Yr Marriage Anniversary. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions