Thailand place to visit: Off To Run On My Bike


Okay thence nosotros know that I create non accept golf game seriously precisely i create accept my cycling to operate seriously.  If I did non I would hold out 'bigger' than I already am too and thence how tin i consume all the cakes too H2O ice creams at operate if I did?

Not withstanding rain, lateness, parents hither too full general laziness I create rather well.

But concluding calendar week WAS a disaster - the tyre started to deflate quickly

I was rescued yesteryear RAM - i of the Pastry Chefs at the Cape Panwa Hotel.  He stopped his motorcycle too gave me (and my bike) a elevator to operate on the bike.

I would similar to create got had a photographic boob tube camera for that! So I create got added a film of i Chef Phudon's novel cakes - to a greater extent than for me to exam :-(


UPDATE - fixed Cycle KV inwards Phuket Town virtually Jammin  - 076 256 164

       

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Off To Run On My Bike. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions