Thailand place to visit: Mr Kokosnoot Man



I visited the guests on a Dominicus at Breakfast together with constitute that in that place was a  Mr Coconut Man

I visited the guests on a Dominicus at Breakfast together with constitute that in that place was a
draw to somewhere else – guests were staring out to the sea.
I expected to run into a big vessel or the U.S. of A. of America Navy had come upwards dorsum but
I saw a niggling onetime human being climbing the trees.

This niggling onetime human being has been coming to the hotel ever since I retrieve
he trims our kokosnoot trees!! It is a science that must endure seen
as in that place are no lines, harnesses together with hats – merely a slice of rope!



I wonder how this would endure viewed equally Health together with Safety for employees?
Claude (our General Manager) did nation me that I could non larn the science when
I was Father Christmas 1 yr – but I alive inward hope.


Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Mr Kokosnoot Man. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions