Thailand place to visit: A Fun Function - A Conundrum?



My preparation for this did non larn real good (see previous blog) - but what the heck I could non cop out at nowadays too I did non stimulate got a real adept excuse.

I packed my handbag too got the 'kit' produce the black earlier - all ready.

I arrived at 7:30 too straightaway idea that I was at the incorrect house - I saw a plethora too good muscled too toned competitors... entirely to uncovering out that these were competitors for the Ironman Triathalon Event!

It was entertaining watching everything plough over off too and thence the swimmers for the Triathalon arrived at speed too they ran to their bikes - wow.  The telephone telephone went upwards from  the DJ - nosotros were off...

The run was 7km too I am glad that the course was non upwards an downward colina (like the agency to work) - near the distance from my dwelling to operate - it drizzled during the run but it was fun too I managed to accept simply about photos...


The iPod was helpful to proceed going too I stimulate got to acknowledge that Robbie Williams too simply about trance music were the best tunes to run to.


Results are available from here. I was 133 too xl mins xv secs.
Tim's photos
My preparation for this did non larn real good  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Fun Run - a conundrum?

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: A Fun Function - A Conundrum?. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions