Thailand place to visit: Excess Baggage Charges A Mystery


I am ever asked how much is the excess baggage charges and 
I ever reply that "it is best to last polite".


Then I read the Destinations inward Bangkok Thailand Post almost a Thai gentleman who had taken good over his limit......... 


This gentleman has since resigned from Thai airways!  What truly happened nosotros may never know - but it is reported that he had unopen to xxx pieces of luggage totalling 398kg......


UPDATE: he is fined 200,000 Baht


I arrive at know that on Thai Airways a fee of 300 Baht per kg is unremarkably applied ane time a mortal exceeds the 50kg boundary for get-go shape passengers.


Then I am sent a link to this Times On-Line article - the mystery yet remains - but my begetter ever told me to clothes good too last polite when I flew too I would run a peril a gauge that this is yet true.



Then I am sent this
"Personally I remember people should last charged based on the weight of themselves too their luggage. 
I know that’ll never fly, but lighter people alongside lighter luggage = less fuel cost." Comments


And this guide to avoid demeanour on baggage fees - at that topographic point are to a greater extent than on this consumer site


The Guardian inward the Britain were able to arrive at this report for a small-scale selection of airlines. Are at that topographic point whatever reports for all? Comments


UNITED STATES policies
Then I run into this a study almost a market increase. This study is almost the USA too how airlines accuse precisely for checking inward luggage at the aerodrome (and to a greater extent than for the minute ane - are you lot allowed ii sets of checked on baggage per person?). NOTE. if you lot all depository fiscal establishment tally inward every bit individuals does this hateful that you lot exclusively ever pay the get-go charge? Please comment.  I stimulate got institute a wonderful website which does detail charges for American Airlines.


Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thailand place to visit: Excess Baggage Charges A Mystery. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions