Wat Asokkaram, Macha Bucha Solar Daytime Together With Respect


link is to our view inwards 2015.



Always a exceptional fourth dimension to view a Buddhist Temple.



I took the walk unopen to the temple yesteryear myself together with paid my respects. 



Then strangely I realised I no longer had my band - to was somewhere else...  



Stopping I checked my pocketbook - tipping it all out - amongst my married adult woman I searched through the mess - nope!!

Then over the tannoy came a message that a telephone had been handed inwards - nosotros visited the monk who handed me the band - happy that I had paid respect. 

"A temple built inwards ancient Republic of Republic of India yesteryear Emporer Asoka inspired the cite of Wat Asokaram. Ajahn Lee Dhammadharo (1906-1961), a disciple of Ajahn Mun, founded the temple inwards 1955. At the asking of set followers, the uncremated remains of Ajahn Lee Dhammadharo accept been kept inwards a coffin inwards the glassed-in shrine expanse upstairs inwards the viharn. H5N1 ceremony dedicated to the old abbot attracts many people to the wat on 24-26 April; teachers acquaint discourses on heed grooming inwards the Ajahn Mun tradition."

Here is a website for to a greater extent than information.

 

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Wat Asokkaram, Macha Bucha Solar Daytime Together With Respect. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions