The Suan Pakkad Palace


The Suan Pakkad Palace is somewhere which I came across when I was waiting for the results of a blood exam from Phyathai Hospital - happy non to stimulate got Leprosy in addition to Elephantiasis.



As I wandered inward I was taken past times how at that spot was nada at that spot to say me what was hither - I asked the staff at the front end in addition to they shrugged their shoulders every bit if they were unable to create anything nigh it!



Paying my coin every bit a farang (100 Baht) I walked inward to the museum (with my gratuitous fan) - in addition to it was amazing at that spot was then much to run across inward hither - why was this non to a greater extent than pop - looking at the website I was astounded at the total of Historical Thai Culture was inward hither precisely then piddling information available...



8 Thai Houses


Ban Chieng artifacts 

The Marsi Gallery


The Lacquer Pavilion

and



The Royal Barge



would stimulate got liked a java store inward the gardens precisely I could non stimulate got everything - worth a view if you lot are inward the area.


 





Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari The Suan Pakkad Palace. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions