Terminal 21 Shopping Complex, Bangkok

With every novel shopping mall or subdivision store that was built inwards Bangkok over the by decade, a lot of us went - "ANOTHER mall?!  Aren't at that topographic point plenty already?!?!"

I had the same reaction i time to a greater extent than when I of late visited Bangkok afterward ii years together with heard Gateway at Ekamai, Terminal 21 at Asok, together with span of other novel shopping malls convey developed since I left.

Nevertheless, I nonetheless went to Terminal 21 out to encounter if they made it whatever different from the rest.  Especially afterward I was told, "when you lot larn to Terminal 21, at to the lowest degree larn banking concern gibe out the restrooms on every floor."

Weird suggestion, right?  I know.  But I went inwards together with came out AMAZED.


When I entered the mall, I must convey seen the longest escalator inwards the basis or something, connecting from the basis flooring until the third.

As I walked around, I saw the boards at escalators proverb 'departure' together with 'arrival' along amongst metropolis names...and each flooring was designed based on the concept of some of the famous cities to a greater extent than or less the world, similar Istanbul, Tokyo, London, San Francisco, Paris, etc.  Istanbul had Turkish lamps hanging from the ceiling, together with other sculptures or pillars representing the city.  Same goes for all the other floors together with other cities (see the Japanese lanterns below).
Turkish light chandelier
gorgeous Turkish lamps together with street
let's exam your eyes: read what it says on the dark cloth!
Terminal 21 is to a greater extent than similar a retail complex having pocket-size stores together with local brands too, different Emporium together with Siam Paragon that to a greater extent than oft than non convey unusual together with higher destination brands.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mall is incomplete without a Food Court, together with there's a pretty large i inwards Terminal 21 also amongst a diversity of cuisines.  There is a dedicated vegetarian subdivision too.  And Thai dessert.  Fresh mango together with gummy rice, my favorite.
Mango together with gummy rice
There are few to a greater extent than photos of Terminal 21 that I convey of many other themes, structures, sculptures, wall together with ceiling decor, and cities.  But I don't desire to spoil your excitement when you lot larn take in this house yourself, then only a few glimpses here.

Walking to a greater extent than or less further, I spot this t-shirt inwards i of the stores.  Yes, I intend nosotros convey had plenty of 'gangnam style' already!
oppa no no no!

But what nearly the restrooms?

I'm getting there.  Dessert at the end.  (oops. lol.)

See these pictures below?


theme restrooms amongst different concepts
A different concept within restrooms too, fifty-fifty if they are on the same floor.  If i was a wharf-themed amongst barrels together with crabs, some other was bakery-themed.  If i restroom had rocks, leaves, together with bamboos giving a experience of Japan, some other had beautiful lamps together with marbled sinks representing Turkey.  If i restroom had lights, posters, together with human foot or manus prints similar Hollywood, some other i had the 'tube' together with a experience of London.

restrooms inwards Terminal 21

Although the temperatures inwards Bangkok never bespeak heating the john topographic point or setting the H2O temperature to warmer, this has been the solely sort I convey EVER seen inwards Bangkok.  I'm afraid all these fancy toilets mightiness non final also long because of curious people experimenting on each button, you lot know.  Anyway, directly that I am dorsum to the United States of America together with to !@#$%^&* bathroom tissues, I mightiness only showtime crying if I speak nearly how adept the H2O spray felt.

So allow me larn out you lot amongst my happy expression upwards instead.


Hollywood ............................................................... Japanese
Do you lot convey an experience to percentage nearly some place's ambiance you lot actually loved?  Write away!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect amongst via: Facebook  |  Email  |  RSS  |  Twitter
Sumber http://spusht.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Terminal 21 Shopping Complex, Bangkok. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions