Chata Speciality Coffee



CHATA speciality java was somewhere that I stumbled upon when I was looking for roughly brief recess from the chaos of the Chinese New Year's Day Festival. And what a surprise it was!



It was what seemed similar a dwelling alongside a java store behind it. The entrance was but organised in addition to I briefly idea that I was somewhere inwards Europe.



Especially alongside the flooring tiles in addition to the chess set...



The Cafe was genuinely at the dorsum in addition to downward the side of the trouble solid - a fleck puzzling but I did non care. BUT in addition to then I read that the trouble solid was a hotel - Baan 2459. And this was a beautiful house to stay, roughly other time...



Never hear I went for a java - but chose non to sit down inside.



Sitting at the front end of the trouble solid it all felt a fleck 'colonial' - a greenish lawn, a chess set, a gramophone (with a digital speaker below) 



and in addition to then the bicycle.



There seemed to move a lot to a greater extent than hither than I starting fourth dimension idea - thus I would bring to return.

More Cafes inwards Destinations inwards Bangkok Thailand are hither - http://timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com

Phone Number: 084 625 2324
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 98 Pat Sai 
Hours: 8am - 5pm

  

Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Chata Speciality Coffee. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions