Bangkok Thailand Place should to visiting:Wat Sunthon Tham Than


On Walking Trip through Destinations inwards Bangkok Thailand (Nang Leong) I visited Wat Sunthon Tham Than. It seemed to live on a of late built Wat 


with a smaller together with older ane within the grounds.


Unfortunately I was unable to motion into the Wat.


Walking to a greater extent than or less I was able to see that much of the wall had been dedicated to people who had passed away 


and a monk was amongst some people. I hastily left together with returned on my Walking Tour.










Sumber https://timinphuket.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Place should to visiting:Wat Sunthon Tham Than. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions