Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

I accept long been a fan of Italian food. I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the 1990s - friends of mine had (and yet have) an Agriturismo farm inward Tuscany as well as I learned to dear Italian nutrient fifty-fifty more! Here inward Phuket, I intend you lot accept to endure careful if looking for a skillful Italian eating theatre or a skillful pizza. Many Thai restaurants advertise pasta as well as pizza, but finding proper Italian nutrient inward Thailand is rather striking as well as miss. This is Thailand, non Italy! Good Thai nutrient is slowly to honor :) Over the years I accept institute several skillful Italian places as well as it helps that a friend of mine (Diego from Easy Day Thailand) is Italian as well as sure enough knows what's worth eating.

La Casina Rossa is a modest eating theatre past times the roadside on the backroad inward Kathu betwixt Patong as well as Phuket Town. It's non far from Kathu Temple as well as non far from the route upwards to Kathu Waterfall. It's non been opened upwards likewise long, but I accept been a few times already amongst solid unit of measurement or friends. It's solely well-nigh v minutes displace from abode and, much every bit I dear all kinds of Thai food, I arrive at similar something Italian directly as well as then. And I similar something improve than the pasta that I create myself at home. And I similar pizza, which I can't create at home. Finding a skillful pizza tin forcefulness out endure difficult move here. I can't stand upwards the efforts produced past times chain restaurants similar Pizza Hut or Pizza Company, peculiarly the latter which should non fifty-fifty endure allowed to role the give-and-take pizza!

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) La Casina Rossa restaurant.

We'd driven past times a few times earlier having dinner hither on my birthday a few months ago. We institute it rattling friendly as well as the prices are what nosotros hold off to pay for "foreign food" hither inward Phuket. Pizza starting from well-nigh 200 Baht (a fighting less for a basic Margherita), addition nosotros had lasagna (290 Baht) as well as pasta dishes from less than 200 Baht. All tasty as well as the eating theatre is good presented too, looks similar a footling Italian eating theatre inward Italy.

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) Bruschetta for starters.

I am glad to accept ii kids who volition swallow almost anything from spicy somtam to tedious English linguistic communication eggs as well as beans on toast! On the birthday visit, our miss had lasagna as well as our boy went for pizza. The pizza was a fighting likewise big for him to complete lone - genuinely a fighting likewise big for me likewise .. I intend my breadbasket has shrunk over the years, preferring smaller portions of Thai nutrient amongst rice as well as less of the breadstuff / murphy based European food.

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) Pizza Margerita .. the colours red, white as well as greenish similar the Italian flag.

I was only dorsum at La Casina Rossa this weekend. They accept directly opened upwards a novel backroom amongst aircon, as well as are opened upwards for lunch. In the evening, sitting exterior is improve for me. The route hither is non rattling busy.

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) Table at La Casina Rossa.

Met amongst friends for pizza this weekend. And nosotros excogitation to run across in i trial to a greater extent than this coming weekend every bit the possessor has promised to brand roughly Southern Italian fried pizza - this is non on the bill of fare .. as well as I accept never heard of it before, sounds to a greater extent than similar a Glaswegian thing! See update below!

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) My favourite pizza diavola.

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) There's a giant pepper grinder if you lot desire a sprinkle of pepper on your pizza.

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

(above) Or endure rattling Italian as well as pour roughly olive stone oil on your pizza!

They seem to endure fairly busy, e'er people eating at that topographic point when nosotros displace past. Glad to accept institute skillful pizza as well as Italian nutrient close our house! And I notice that they'll arrive at pizza delivery likewise .. :) There's a Facebook page that seems to endure updated directly as well as thus - catch La Casina Rossa.

Update ... roughly other visit. This could acquire a habit. Good Italian nutrient inside a 10 infinitesimal displace of abode :)

So I tried the Napoli manner fried calzone - catch photograph below. Stuffed amongst ham as well as mozzarella. Almost likewise big for me!

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

H5N1 lite starter as well as a normal pizza powerfulness endure the agency to cash inward one's chips adjacent fourth dimension ... the tomato plant as well as mozzarella salad looked tasty ...

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

We also had a java (and a limoncello) this fourth dimension to assist digest the giant fried pizza ...

 I visited Italy a couplet of times inward the  Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant

La Casina Rossa - Location Map


Sumber http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Map; La Casina Rossa Italian Restaurant. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions