Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Holidays Inwards Singapore

My Visit to Singapore

 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore

Singapore flag

I woke upward at 5’o’clock inwards the morning. I took my bathroom as well as had my breakfast. Mom, Dad, grandma, granddad as well as I started to Hyderabad. Our flying was at 11:05 pm. We reached our India’s most prestigious aerodrome i.e., Rajiv Gandhi International Airport yesteryear 8:00 pm.

SHAMSHABAD INTERNATIOAL AIRPORT
 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore

RAJIV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


SILKAIR
 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore


Only Grandma, Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore.  We as well as hence reached the airport. Our flying was SILKAIR. I got the window seat. View through my window was only amazing. Our journeying was virtually 4hours 55minutes. The urban pith lights of Singapore made the roads hold off similar flowing lava.

Roads were glittering similar gilded amongst diamonds studded hither as well as there.

 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore

Finally nosotros landed at 6’o’clock {Singapore} . Our journeying was really safe. We were received yesteryear my Babai (my dad’s brother). nosotros reached our abode yesteryear 7:00 am. Our condominium was really huge containg 7-8 blocks inwards it. Ours was G block, seventh floor. 

Our Condominium

 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore

Our Apartments

 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore


On the kickoff twenty-four hours I took rest. I was much tired later on five hours journey. In the eve nosotros went to the swimming pool. I had a overnice fourth dimension amongst Chinnu(my elderberry brother) as well as Pranav (younger brother). nosotros called upward my parents ensuring them nosotros were safe. nosotros only had a skillful conversation amongst my family,wandering or hence the garden surrounding the swimming pool.

SWIMMING POOL

 Grandpa as well as I were going to see Singapore Holidays inwards Singapore


Sumber https://travellogsm.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Holidays Inwards Singapore. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions