Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:The Retention At On On Hotel

Back inwards 1999, I arrived inwards Phuket yesteryear motorbus from Bangkok in addition to had my middle on the On On Hotel, every bit recommended yesteryear my proficient one-time Lonely Planet guide, in addition to the hotel had latterly been used every bit purpose of the filming of "The Beach" starring Leo. The On On doubled every bit a inexpensive Bangkok backpackers hotel. It looked great, lots of character, an one-time building, apparently the oldest (or i of the oldest) hotel inwards Phuket Town. On the solar daytime I arrived, the On On was full, hence I had to notice an alternate for a night, in addition to hence I went dorsum to On On, every bit I was determined to rest there. Don't recollect the exact room rate, something similar 180 Baht. It had a footling cafe attached, a sagging bed, walls that did non become upward to the ceiling in addition to the wooden structure within was hence rickety that my bed bounced if soul walked yesteryear outside. I solely stayed the i night, every bit adjacent solar daytime I headed to Patong beach to await for operate every bit a dive instructor. On On stayed the same for many years, exactly a few years agone it shut for a huge face-lift, reopening inwards 2013 every bit "The Memory at On On Hotel" amongst roughly fancy rooms (and roughly dorms too). Low flavor prices await rattling good. There's even hence a cafe, immediately tarted upward in addition to called the Baba. I saw this video online, patently a promo for the hotel, exactly rattling nicely done ....



The Memory at On On Links

Official Hotel Website
Memory at On On - Booking @ Agoda.com
Sumber https://welovephuket.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:The Retention At On On Hotel. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions