Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Bangkok Sightseeing – Jatujak Weekend Marketplace (2)

This weekend I woke upward to clear bluish heaven as well as beautiful, cool weather, but correct for going out for a brisk walk, as well as I thought, well, I’ve but told yous nigh Jatujak Weekend Market, hence why non lead maintain yous on tour of Jatujak Weekend Market via my Blog?


For tourists who are non used to going to places inwards Bangkok yesteryear bus.. I experience that getting to Jatujak Weekend Market yesteryear railcars would live the most convenient way; either the BTS Skytrain or the MRT Subway develop is fine. Today, I’ll lead maintain yous on the BTS Skytrain for our Jatujak Weekend Market trip.

Incidentally, if yous tumble out to lead maintain but wandered (haha :p) into my weblog the outset time, I lead maintain written some data on Jatujak Weekend Market inwards my previous weblog which yous tin banking corporation jibe out here.

Let’s laid about then.. Today, we’re going to Jatujak Weekend Market via the BTS Skytrain. The station nosotros are heading for is Mo Chit Station (N8) as well as the nearest larn out to Jatujak Weekend Market is Exit 1. (In instance yous come upward yesteryear the MRT Subway develop yous tin larn downward at ii stations: ane is the Chatuchak Park Station Exit 1 where you’ll come upward up close the BTS Skytrain station, as well as the other ane is the Kamphaeng Phet Station Exit 2 where you’ll come upward up correct within Jatujak Weekend Market). Now, dorsum to our BTS Skytrain.


After coming out of the station I was met amongst the sight of the whole street side lined amongst vendors whose goods are spread out on the sidewalk or on stands, as well as they all appear to live waiting for my “patronage” fifty-fifty earlier I come inwards the Weekend Market. Actually, their merchandises truly catch my attention. For example, these attractive fashion watches are exclusively 100 Baht (USD$3). (Of course, yous should non fifty-fifty think of comparison their character amongst watches costing thousands or x thousands of Baht inwards the subdivision stores.)


Having passed these appetizers along the sidewalk, nosotros shall straightaway come inwards the actual Jatujak Market which, I feel, has nearly everything our pump desires inwards a marketplace, exclusively depending on whether or non nosotros are able to abide by them. (Many times had I purposely come upward hither to purchase some specific exceptional but must larn dwelling work solid empty handed because I could non think where the stall I visited previously was situated T^T) as well as if yous written report the Jatujak Market map yous volition come across that Jatujak Market grouping their stalls into sections according to types of merchandise. I remove to tell you, however, that when yous are truly hither some of the stalls may non live located inwards the subdivision allocated for them equally per the map ^^”.

Now, if yous lead maintain live reached the marketplace but don’t know where to begin, yous may want to walk through all the stalls into the Main Road of the marketplace first. And if yous but meander along as well as halt at this stall, that stall, it may lead maintain 1-2 hours but for the stalls lining the Main Road already. After that yous may want to walk within into each layer equally yous wish. Today, however, I volition but guide yous approximately the Main Road to see stalls situated approximately it which offering bags, clothes, food, as well as sometimes in that location would live a street demonstrate for us to watch.







By the way, apart from the Jatujak Weekend Market itself, contrary Jatujak on Kampaengphet Road is some other marketplace called MOF Market (MOF stands for Marketing Organization for Farmers) or what the Thai people telephone phone Or Tor Kor Market. This marketplace is renowned for its fresh nutrient such equally fruits, Thai desserts as well as Thai food; likewise fish as well as seafood are sold. But I lead maintain to warn you: the toll of the nutrient inwards this marketplace is considerably higher than the toll of nutrient inwards normal markets or inwards supermarkets of subdivision stores. (My household unit of measurement calls this the Well-To-Do’s Market. ^^”) On the other hand, the agency they are arranged on the shelves, equally good equally the packaging of some food, similar the fruits or the Thai desserts, are to a greater extent than beautifully presented than what tin live seen to a greater extent than oft than non inwards the stores. Whenever I purchase something from here, they are ordinarily destined equally gifts for friends as well as relatives. ;) Incidentally, side yesteryear side to Jatujak Weekend Market (but non on the same side equally Or Tor Kor Market) are 3 large parks for yous to balance your aching feet subsequently a whole twenty-four sixty minutes current of shopping. One of them goes nether the same advert equally the weekend marketplace as well as is called Jatujak Park. And the other ii parks which are located nearby are Queen Sirikit Public Park as well as SRT Park.



Four hours lead maintain straightaway passed … as well as I was but nigh exhausted. It’s nigh fourth dimension nosotros country goodbye to Jatujak Weekend Market on this beautiful day. However, I think it won’t live long earlier I abide by myself dorsum hither over again equally usual. On my homeward journeying I’m taking the MRT Subway as well as volition buy the farm on dwelling work solid yesteryear some other shipping from the metropolis center. So, till side yesteryear side time, a curt Adios…

(There are silent numerous pictures which I lead maintain posted inwards my Instagram. If yous are interested, delight see me @Cyberlambkin)


Sumber http://sabaisabai-thailand.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Bangkok Sightseeing – Jatujak Weekend Marketplace (2). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions