Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:My Photograph Gallery – Pattaya International Firework Festival 2013

These are photos of the fireworks from Pattaya International Fireworks Festival 2013 which was held at Pattaya Beach on the nights of 29-30 Nov 2013.

If you lot desire to follow my trip to Pattaya, delight depository fiscal establishment agree out these links
My Trip to Pattaya – Part 1: Fri Morning at Hua Lamphong
My Trip to Pattaya – Part 2: On the Train to Pattaya
My Trip to Pattaya – Part 3: Where am I going to remain tonight?

The adjacent post service volition hold upward most my curt one-day trip to Koh Larn on the 24-hour interval afterward the fireworks festival, earlier I came dorsum to Bangkok. Until then.. let's bask ourselves inward my photograph gallery. :)


























Sumber http://sabaisabai-thailand.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:My Photograph Gallery – Pattaya International Firework Festival 2013. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions