Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Travel To Thailand - Inwards Pursuit Of Happy Backpacking

The other twenty-four hours a unusual friend of mine called me upward too said ii of her cousins volition hold upward taking a vacation inward Thailand too she wondered whether I tin advise anything to brand their remain easier equally they create non cause got whatever noesis of the Thai language.

Well, the outset affair I idea of was that they should at to the lowest degree hold upward able to communicate alongside people on the street effectively inward gild to larn directions to larn where they desire too larn dorsum to their backpacker guesthouse safely. Also they should hold upward able to purchase nutrient too other things without using besides much sign language.

I told my friend I volition compile lists of useful Thai phrases for her cousins too I idea maybe I tin also part these Thai phrases alongside you; maybe phrases used at the airports, at shops, at bus too prepare stations equally good equally every twenty-four hours expressions. But first, I mean value these useful English linguistic communication / Thai expressions alongside English linguistic communication pronunciations inward example yous desire to enjoin them instead of pointing to them tin brand life easier inward Thailand.

Do yous beak English?
คุณพูดภาษาอังกฤษได้ไหมคะ/ครับ
Khun pood pasa unglit dai mai ka / krub

My mention is _____________.
ฉัน/ผม ชื่อ________________
Chan/Pom chue__________

Can yous beak to a greater extent than slowly?
กรุณาพูดช้ากว่านี้หน่อยค่ะ/ครับ
Garuna pood cha kwa nee noi ka/krub

Where tin I honor a bus stop?
ฉัน/ผมจะไปขึ้นรถประจำทางได้ที่ไหนคะ/ครับ
Chan/Pom cha pai kuen rod prajam tang dai ti nai ka/krub

Excuse me? Where tin I honor the prepare station?
ขอโทษค่ะ/ครับ สถานีรถไฟไปทางไหนคะ/ครับ
Kor tod ka/krub. Satani rodfai pai tang nai ka/krub

Excuse me? Where tin I honor the skytrain station?
ขอโทษค่ะ/ครับ สถานีรถไฟฟ้าไปทางไหนคะ/ครับ
Kor tod ka/krub. Satani rod faifah pai tang nai ka/krub

Excuse me? Where tin I honor the undercover prepare station?
ขอโทษค่ะ/ครับ สถานีรถไฟฟ้าใต้ดินไปทางไหนคะ/ครับ
Kor tod ka/krub. Satani rod faifah tai din pai tang nai ka/krub

Can yous accept me to Donmuang Airport please?
ฉัน/ผมต้องการไปสนามบินดอนเมืองค่ะ/ครับ
Chan/Pom tong karn pai Sanambin Donmuang ka/krub

Can yous accept me to Suvarnabhumi Airport please?
ฉัน/ผมต้องการไปสนามบินสุวรรณภูมิค่ะ/ครับ
Chan/Pom tong karn pai Sanambin Suvarnabhumi ka/krub

How much does this cost?
อันนี้ราคาเท่าไรคะ/ครับ
An ni raka tao rai ka/krub

Do yous accept credit cards?
จะจ่ายด้วยบัตรเครดิตได้ไหมคะ/ครับ
Cha jai duay bat credit dai mai ka/krub

Where is the nearest bathroom?
ขอโทษค่ะ/ครับ ห้องน้ำอยู่ทางไหน
Kor tod ka/krub. Hong nam yu tang nai?

Can yous exhibit me on a map how to larn there?
ช่วยชี้บนแผนที่ว่าฉัน/ผมจะไปที่นั่นได้อย่างไรคะ/ครับ
Chuay chee bon panti wah chan/pom ja pai ti nan dai yang rai ka/krub

Will yous write that downward inward Thai for me?
ช่วยเขียนเป็นภาษาไทยให้ฉัน/ผมหน่อยได้ไหมคะ/ครับ
Chuay kien pen pasa thai hai Chan/Pom noi dai mai ka/krub

By the way, inward Thai linguistic communication the discussion I is translated equally Chan when spoken past times a female, too Pom when spoken past times a male, too Thai sentences oft cease alongside ka when spoken past times a woman mortal too krub when spoken past times a male, thence yous should pick out exclusively 1 assort when yous speak.

During the side past times side days, I’ll hold upward sharing alongside yous phrases which are used at the airport, at bus terminals, equally good equally everyday expressions.

Till then… ^^

Sumber http://sabaisabai-thailand.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Travel To Thailand - Inwards Pursuit Of Happy Backpacking. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions