Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Thailand Photos - Nan

Yes, nosotros beloved Phuket, exactly the residual of Thailand is neat either.

Some years ago, when I had fourth dimension together with no kids, I made a tour of the country. One of the kickoff stops was Nan, which is a rural town amongst lovely scenery together with really few tourists. I rented a wheel together with drove to a greater extent than or less the surrounding countryside, through the rice fields together with looking for modest villages where I mightiness last able to purchase some textiles.

Here's a few photos (sorry close the quality, these are scanned from prints):

Hotels inward Nan

I mean value when I was in that location I constitute a inexpensive guesthouse, exactly in that location are some meliorate places to remain - click these links for data together with booking:

• City Park
• Dhevaraj


Sumber https://welovephuket.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bangkok Thailand Travel Map & Things to do in Bangkok:Thailand Photos - Nan. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions